There is a man leaning against the wall, smoking a pipe. He is well dressed, has short black hair and piercing blue eyes. He looks up as you approach and beckons you over.
So, what does he want?
Roll on the table below and find out:
- He wants to be your friend, your really good friend;
- He offers you a job, an easy job. All you have to do is deliver this package to this gentleman, in this part of town. Of course, it’s perfectly safe. Never mind that the package is squirming. Just get it to the gentlemen before midnight and you’ll be well paid;
- He needs help, protection in fact. From some bad men who he owes money to. He needs bodyguards until he has the money. And he will have, just as soon as tonight’s game is over;
- He knows you, and has a warning. There are people after you and they will stop at nothing to take back that which you will soon steal. He tells you to watch out for the woman with the purple eyes, then bids you goodbye and fades away into the crowd;
- He offers you a smoke from his pipe. If you accept you feel a wave of euphoria and experience a waking, prophetic dream of some upcoming event that will have dire consequences;
- He’s not beckoning to you, but the person behind you. How vain are you?
- He wants everything that you have, but is willing to give you everything that he has in return;
- He wants nothing, needs nothing and has nothing, but he wishes he did;
- He wants to leave this place and see some place wonderful and amazing, and will pay good money for the experience;
- He wants to live forever, and believes he knows how. He just needs someone to come with him to find the secret place, and will share it with whoever helps him;
- He wants to give you a present: a small bronze turtle, fits into the palm of your hand, and when placed in water sings a beautiful, haunting song. The song lifts the spirits of all that hear it, and heals the wounds of the mind and heart. You have to pay though, by giving him something you think is valuable and do not want to be parted from;
- He wants your love, and offers his in return.
What did he want from you? What did you give in return?